Aaron Page Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, Girlfriend

 Aaron Page has been 33 years old strongman passed away following a struggle with COVID-19, that he had been born on December 26th, 1986, also out of Australia.




On November 20th night that he passed away but his passing cause hasn't made people, his Girlfriend Chloe Woodford composed on Facebook on November 12th "Hi All, Aaron Page requested me to put a message on his behalf, he is now in hospital in an induced coma where makers do the breathing for him, we tested positive for covid in the conclusion of last week, also was at since last night, of course this is a trying time for his family so if do not respond please do not take offense, he is a strong boy he will get through this."

Girlfriend


This morning she broke the news that Aaron passed , she composed on Instagram "This hurts my heart to write, my gorgeous boy passed off last night surrounded by people nearest to him personally, I spent his final hours with his side, holding his hands, singing our tune and telling him that I love him, I trust I could make you proud, my life won't ever be the same without you, thank you for rescuing me once you did."

Afterwards, Giants Live also affirmed his departure on its own Instagram,"We're shocked and saddened by the horrible news of Giant's Live athlete Aaron Page passing off. "Aaron you'll be deeply missed by most people at Giant's Live May you rest in peace"

Aaron Page's final Instagram article was on November 10th, he composed "Will be silent on hearing from coaching videos for a week while I invest some much-needed recovery period. Nothing severe dont fear sick still be sharing pieces plus we've got a wsm YouTube movie and our very first strongmen do dumb s*t."

In 2016, Aaron raised over 211kg log in his mind, he then engaged in European Log Championship. Afterwards, in his profession, he competed at the qualifier for England's most powerful celebrities in June and participated in Strongman Champion League Holland and Strongman Champions League England.

He had been born December 26th, 1986, also out of Australia, that he was 33 years old throughout his period of departure.

He had been in a relationship with his Girlfriend Chloe Woodford, Aaron had a 12-year-old son however there isn't much infromation regarding his spouse.

On November 2, 2020, Aaron shared with his son's image on Instagram and composed"12 years have passed since my entire life changed! 12 years back to I looked in the little dude with puffy red eyes and simply fell in love! The love for the kid is explainable! He is my very best buddy, my friend, my inspiration, my hero! Enjoy a terrific 12th birthday small dude adore you xxxxxxzx."

Son

Web Worth

His Web Worth was 800K USD as of 2020.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post