Blue Goes Mew Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family

 Blue Goes Mew aka Blue is a Software Developer, Twitch Streamer, Singer, Anime enthusiast, Gamer, Cosplayer, Space, and Psychology Enthusiast. She's 15.3k followers on Twitch and 7.5k Followers On Instagram.




On Thursday, June 2, 2020, Blue affirmed that Reckful passed away at age 31. Blue was the Ex-Girlfriend of all Reckful aka Bryon Bernstein who had been an American Twitch streamer and former pro eSports player.

On Twitter, Blue affirmed his death wrote"A person I love murdered themselves. I wish I might have said something to stop it... whyyyyyy." Afterwards, she included"Thank you to everybody who has achieved. I wish he can see just how much he's loved and all the sweet things folks have said to honor his memory. Bear in mind, that your words/tweets influence individuals, even famous men and women.

Afterward, Blue recalled him shared with an old movie of these together and composed"Byron, I wish I could've helped you. Most of us do. I am so sorry I could not. Thank you for becoming part of my entire life.

Additionally, she had been in contact Reckful day until he passed away, Blue talk about the dialogue Screenshot with Reckful on Twitter and captioned"God fucking dammit, I want he picked up the telephone. I knew he was miserable but not how unhappy. I am so devastated."

According to the origin, Reckful died by suicide. Back on September 9, 2018, he talked about his melancholy on Twitter, '' he composed"I believed my melancholy was impossible to correct... which has been keeping me trapped. Think change is possible. You are not locked to your existing reality."

His older brother called Gary also committed suicide when Byron was youthful, Reckful explained that this event had a profound impact on his life and his subsequent struggles with depression.

Career
Blue Goes Mew is a Twitch Streamer and applications programmer from Tucson, Arizona. She flows Games like Legend of Zelda along with the inaugural match she played with Ocarina of Time.

Additionally, she's also a former runway model and cosplayer.

On November 28, 2019, she shared her image and composed"Omg! @f0d4cz turned me in to my favourite personality Itachi!!!! What a fantastic surprise! The world wide web is such an enjoyable place"

Blue Goes Mew enjoys Tattoos and piercings, she's Septum piercing, Helix piercing, Hylian Crest tattoo on ankle, An Ascii kitty encounter tattoo in Verdana font on the foot, along with Infinity symbol tattoo over the left rib cage.

Boyfriend
Blue Goes Mew was the Ex-Girlfriend of all Reckful who had been born May 8, 1989, also out of Los Angeles, California, USA.

Curently, Blue is in a relationship with another man (Name not accessible ). On Jan 18, 2019, she submitted her Boyfriend image and captioned"10 mo for this handsome fella! We had a lot of fun celebrating! Thanks, everybody for being pleased that I am happy."

Family
But, there's very little info regarding her father and mother. On Jan 11th, Blue shared with the image of her Grandpa and Grandma on Instagram and composed"Me, my grandpa and grandma, and my own brother. I expect that my grandmother is currently together with my grandpa where he possibly."

However, her Grandma passed away on Jan 10, 2020. Blue shared that on Instagram and composed"RIP Granny. You helped boost me. You never forgot me with your memory issues. I'm who I am for you. I wish I have to see you in your 90th birthday days ago. I wish I might have been by your side now. I hope you're at peace today. All of my love"

Web Worth
Estimated Net Worth of Blue Goes Mew is under inspection. She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 53KG.

Complete Title: Blue Functions Mew
Nick Name: Blue
DOB: Can Update
Born: USA
Nationality: American
Religion: Christianity
Famous for: Software Developer, Twitch Streamer, Singer, Anime enthusiast, Gamer, Cosplayer, Space, and Psychology Enthusiast.

College: Can Update

Height: 5 ft 4 inches
Weight: 53 KG
Eye Color: Brown
Hair colour: Black
Marital Status: Un-Married
Age: Can Update


Parents

Father: NA
Mother: NA
Brother: NA
Sister: NA
Relatives: Can Update Soon

Relationships, Affairs, Relationship

Husband Title: No
Boyfriend: Reckful (Ex)
Children: No

Networth

Net value: Can Update

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post