Brandon Leake Wiki [AGT], Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Family

Brandon Leake was created May 12, 1993, also from Stockton, United States of America. He's a Singer, Writer, and Social Networking character, on June 30, 2020, Brandon made the Golden Buzzer in the pickiest judge, Howie Mandel.




Before hitting the point, Leake opened in a pretaped section about his youth, growing up in Stockton, California,'' Brandon stated"I grew up in a neighborhood where drugs and gang violence were rampant. My mother worked 15 unique tasks to make certain I had been supplied for," and additional"My family really much insulated me in this very adoring family, then when I became a teen, there arrived this anger. And I allow this frustration out through imagination," Leake clarified. "Writing was certainly an escape"

Additionally, he became the first spoken word performer on AGT, where he played a poem which was written as an ode to his sister that died when she was a kid. This week's incident, as a result of coronavirus precautions, was recorded with no audience and there were fewer judges than normal, as Heidi Klum was out ill.

Brandon Leake is a Singer and talked Word Poet, he began his career spoken word poet following high school. Afterwards, he taught high school English for many years prior to becoming a counselor in a community school.

Brandon published his debut album entitled,"Inside My Ideas". Additionally, he's written a book titled B-Sides: Life's Scrapes Could Still Be Beautiful. About July 1, 2020, he obtained penned a book titled B-Sides: Life's Scrapes May Still Be Beautiful and Brandon chose to Instagram to talk about his Joy.

He wrote"I will share this instant... so surreal, thank you, everybody, for your love, I guarantee to keep moving! I'll forever be thankful! ."

He's 6.3k followers on Instagram through the right time of growing and writing.

Family
How outdated is Brandon Leake? He was born May 12, 1993, also by Stockton, United States, his era is 27 as of 2020.

He's the son of Carla Leake-Gibson (Mother) and there's very little info regarding his father and sisters.

Wife
He's married to Anna Leaker and they discuss a Daughter named Aaliyah James. On March 2, 2020, he shared with his Daughter picture on Instagram and composed"My angel, my #booboo #girldad."

Web Worth
Estimated Net Worth of him is 200K USD as of 2020.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post