Steve Cash Wiki [Talking Kitty Cat], Age, Bio, Net Worth, Wife Celia DeCosta Cash

 Steve Cash aka Discussing Kitty Cat is a renowned Youtube Star who passed out at age 40 on April 16th, 2020. Steve was the very best know for his"Talking Kitty Cat" his death was supported by his wife Celia DeCosta Cash and his reason for his departure was Suicide.




This information was broken by TMZ and he expired with a self-inflicted gunshot wound. His wife wrote on Facebook"I just lost my very best buddy, my sidekick, my fan, my mentor, my complete everything. It disturbs me to discuss this. Please know, give the family time to grieve, however, understand that Steve is no longer in pain"

Before, Steve spoked about his depression and mental wellness conflict, in September a person wrote on his article"You have been active on social media recently that initially, I believed you had been murdered." But, Steve responded by stating"Nah, only bipolar. I am on a manic right now. When I return into depression I will vacate everything"

Steve posted his video on youtube beneath the Channel title stevecash83 and gained fame because of his'Talking Kitty Cat' Videos which obtained million on opinions onto his own Channel, the'Discussing Kitty Cat' Videos series began back in 2007 which was time Youtube was gaining momentum in the industry.

He began to upload kitty movie where he spoke to them since they're human and the cat featured his movie was Sylvester and Gibson, regrettably they passed off. On his movie"BAD! BAD! BAD!" Has racked about 17 Million perspectives on Youtube.

His Youtube station has over 2.4 Million Subscriber and his station received a complete 770 Million views, his final uploaded movie was on Dec. 30, 2019.

Just how old was Steve Cash? He was 40 years old throughout his period of passing. But, there's very little info regarding his father, mother, and sisters.

He had been married to his wife Celia DeCosta Cash who functions as a Customer Service Supervisor in Albertsons, LLC. Celia composed on her Facebook"That is really hard. I am not sure what to say, or for that matter, what to do. I only lost my very best buddy, my sidekick, my fan, my mentor, my complete everything, this particular morning. I am so sad to mention, my husband, Steve Cash took his own life this morning 4/16/2020. It disturbs me to discuss this. Please know, give the family time to grieve, however, understand that Steve is no longer in pain"

His death sent a shockwave from the Youtube community and a single user wrote"I'm saddened to hear Steve Cash has taken his own lifetime," and the other one composed"He brought so much pleasure to other people with his Discussing Kitty Cat series, I simply wished he'd retained some of the joy for himself.

Estimated Net Worth of him isn't known.


Nick Title: Discussing Kitty Cat
DOB: 1980
Created: USA
Nationality: American
Religion: Christianity
Famous for: Youtuber


Qualifications: Graduated

Weight: 78 KG
Eye Color: Blue
Hair colour: Brown
Marital Status: Married
Age: 40
Hobbies: Traveling, & imperial
Favorite Actor: Tom Hanks and Will Smith
Favorite Actress: Angelina Jolie.
Favorite Destination: Paris, London.
Favorite Food: Italian Cuisine and Dutch Food.

Parents

Father: NA
Mother: NA
Brother: NA
Sister: NA
Relatives: Can upgrade shortly.

Relationships, Affairs, Relationship

Wife Title: Celia DeCosta Cash
Dating background: Not Known
Children: NA

Web Worth

Net value: Under Review

Social Media Accounts

Twitter Account: Yes
Facebook Account: Yes
Instagram Account: Yes

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post