BigChoppaDoe Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, Girlfriend

 The movie which is gaining momentum was initially uploaded by BigChoppaDoe on TikTok, however he denied ruining Trump ballots during the 2020 presidential election said in a public Facebook post he only made the movie for a joke while wearing a uniform from Amazon.




Who is BigChoppaDoe?

He's a TikToker, Social Media Personality, and Video founder, on TikTok he's 2.8k followers and his profile picture reads"Black Lives Issue," but his account is set to private following the Ballot incident.

Hope it was worth it"

"BigChoppaDoe on TikTok should be arrested! Another man wrote.

What is in the movie which gained so much momentum? Dale Harrison talks about getting votes and separating them in the video and shares one ballot and says it was for"Donald J. Dumb Trump" then tears it up on the movie.

What's more, the movie has a message stocks one ballot and states it was to get"Donald J. Dumb Trump" then tears it up on the video. According to Dale, the movie was deleted from his official accounts but it's been reposted by means of an account called ClutchCalvin.

On Facebook, Dale Harrison composed"Sooo I did this movie in my Amazon outfit cause y’all know I am always joking! And it's getting mad views! They A** discovering me on every app!!!! So when do I proceed to Hollywood??? Hahaha."

Dale in a different Facebook public dialogue when a woman called Trisha Jones asked him,"Dale Harrison did you really tear upvotes? Is this a Joke? ," Dale replied"Trisha Jones it's a Joke. I have never worked for them"

Afterward, Dale added"Trisha Jones that is my Amazon Outfit! But it's getting me perspectives! ."

Trisha responded"Dale Harrison that's good! I was like he functions for Amazon. Can they handle the mail in Ballots? I didn't believe so. Folks everywhere gonna be pi**ed at this video however. I know you're a prankster."

He responded"I really don't hate Trump! He gave me a check!!! But yea I'm just letting them eatttttt up it!!!! ."

Age

There's not much info regarding his age and family.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post