Dave Jorgenson Wiki, Bio, Age, Wife, Net Worth

 He's a writer and produces funny TikTok videos, Dave is best to understand as the 'Washington Post TikTok guy'.




Recently, Republican political consultant Karl Rove told Fox News on Tuesday "I advocate for your audiences to visit your browser and input Washington Post TikTok guy comma Georgia," he said live on air.

Who is Dave Jorgenson?

He is a Producer and Writer at The Washington Post, in which he creates and star in'Department of Satire' videos, all these are satirical and funny movies, typically centered on national science or politics.

Recently, Dave established the @WashingtonPost TikTok station, he posts brief, meme-heavy movies five days a week. He started his career as Assistant Production Director at WGRE 91.5 FM, Dave wrote, produced, and recorded PSA's, radio promos, sports games, and more.

By January 2012 on March 2012, Dave had been an intern in The Colbert Report after which served as an Intern at MTV 360. In May 2012, Dave combined Earth Wizards as Project Manager.

From January 2011 to May 2013, he functioned as the Feature Writer in The DePauw, then for 10 weeks, he worked as the President at DePauw Rugby Club.

Additional in his profession, Dave served as Host in The Pre-Recorded Late Night Display, subsequently served as Editor and Video manufacturer at MGA.

From February 2015 on December 2015, Dave worked as the Community Contributor at Entertainment Weekly, also from January 2014 into April 2017, he served as Producer at Independent Journal Review. Then, he functioned as the Creative Content Producer in The Independent Journal and also his previous occupation was at Burnt Popcorn Productions as Host.

How old is Dave Jorgenson? He had been born in 1992 and by the USA, he is 28 years old at 2020.

However, there is not much information about his father, mother, and siblings.

Speaking about his education, he also attended BlueJacket-Flint Elementary School and graduated from DePauw University with English Writing.

Wife

He is married to his wife named Mariana aka Mari Cataño on September 26, 2020.

The duo first met throughout the dating app Tinder, according to TheKnot.com, Dave explained how he met his future wife.

"Both Mari and I downloaded Tinder with hardly any hope or expectations. But when I saw her for the very first in-person, laughing at me (that lasts to this day), I was pleasantly surprised. Somehow, this app had matched me with someone beautiful, smart, and unlike anyone I've ever met, or will meet. Meanwhile, Mari just kept laughing at me. To begin with, it was due to our height difference, then it turned out because the table instantly broke when I sat down (she thinks I broke itbut I swear it was broken)."

"So we sat there eating a sushi burrito, which was the way I persuaded her to meet me in the first place -- faking to be a expert on this specific cuisine. And then a couple of days later, we met again at a pub, where I pretended to become an expert on darts and shuffleboard, until she finally got so impatient, she kissed me on the staircase -- when we had been ultimately exactly the same height."

"After only six months of relationship, we traveled to Peru collectively, then Colombia. We went to museums in DC I'd never bothered to see, ate at places I did not even know about...And before long that the things I'd never been interested in getting the most interesting things on the planet. My shallow life became actual life, with meaning and purpose and perspective. This is the way I fell in love with Mariana, and that is why I can't wait to devote the remainder of my life ."

Net Worth

His Net Worth is $450K USD as of 2020.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post