Sarah Turney Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Husband

 Sarah is a Advocate, Creator, and host of this true-crime podcast Voices for Justice.

She utilized the TikTok stage to find justice for her sister Alissa, on August 19th Maricopa County Attorney's office billed Sarah's dad Michael Turney with 2nd-degree murder in the death of Alissa Turney.




According to the official charge statement, Michael is charged with one count of 2nd Degree Murder, a Class 1 Felony, for the death of Alissa Turney. Sarah fought this year to find justice for her sister Alissa and it worked afterwards she started looking for answers on TikTok.

Earlier, Sarah started a Facebook page and Instagram account, even meeting with national and local media outlets, including Dateline but TikTok worked for her to gain media exposure.

Back in 2001, her sister Alissa went missing and Sarah was sure that her father killed her sister, but she didn't have a lot of proof back then, from the proof it shows that Michael abused Alissa emotionally and mentally and there were around 20 statements supplied to the police saying that Alissa was being physically and sexually abused by Michael.

1 year before Alissa went lost Michael known as Child Protective Services and said that her stepdaughter Alissa was going to call them and falsely accuse him of sexually abusing her so he would buy her a car, but he had been lying Alissa already needed a vehicle. In the blog"Justice for Alissa," Sarah disclosed that her father didn't exhibit this behavior with any of the other 5 kids.

Who is Sarah Turney?

She's an Advocate, Creator, and host of the true-crime podcast Voices for Justice. On TikTok, she's 1 Million followers and her bio reads"CEO of justice TikTok & Host of the Voices for Justice Podcast."

She gave an interview with national and local media outlets, including Dateline, and also has her won podcast, Voices For Justice, in which she researched the function of her father, Michael Turney, who legally adopted Alissa after their mother died, played in the case.

According to her site,"My name is Sarah, the host of this podcast. Season 1 is a deep dip in my sister, Alissa Turney's, missing persons case. It is a very long and complex story. Our father is and always was the only"person of interest" in this circumstance. After I was 19 the authorities discovered my dad was concealing 26 pipe bombs and a manifesto for a mass murder plot. This afternoon, the detectives on Alissa's event sat me down and told me that my dad was a pedophile and a murderer. It took me some time to think he was guilty... but then I came around."

"Alissa's story was told many times. But not by me from begin to finish. I will dissect every piece of the story that I can recall in hopes of garnering media pressure because of her case and raise some awareness on the way."

Other than this, Sarah also offers an Instagram account and she possesses 30.7k followers.

Family

She was born in 1989 and by the USA, she's 31 years old at 2020.

She had been born into Barbara Strahm (Mother), died of cancer, and Michael Turney (Father), she had four sisters and one step-sister Alissa Turney.

On May 17th, 2020 she shared with her sister Alissa's picture on her Instagram and wrote"Now Alissa was missing for 19 years. It is truly unreal to me still. It is also the day where I have been measuring this fight. It's a deadline I always miss. Each year I assure myself that her disappearance is going to be solved before the following May 17th...and I missed it . But that does not mean I've lost hope for the next calendar year. Please continue to share her story, she actually does require you more than ever right now. And you will find out why I promise. #justiceforalissa #justiceforall."

But, there's very little information about her Husband and relationship status.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post