Adam Bueller Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Family

 Adam Bueller was Indie Wrestler has lost his life after fighting with cancer, he was just 36 years old.




His death was confirmed by his fiance Janine Topp broke the news of his departure on Facebook. One day prior to his Ex-Fiance Janine Topp revealed that he has possibly less than one week to live. The bunch has a 10-year-old son together and this is a very uncertain and scary moment.

Afterwards, she had been told 7 days ago that Bueller was nearly cancer-free. He then went into the hospital just 5 days later, and he advised that his cancer is back in"full force" He may have less than a week to live. GoFundmepage was set up two days ago, the page reads"Today was a very stressful and gloomy afternoon: In 2005, when I was 16 years old, I met a guy who I ended up falling quite profoundly in love with, quite quickly, who was my boyfriend for another nearly decade of my life, '' the father of my firstborn, our son, Camron, my first fiancé, and the first man I'd wind up living with and assisting mold my personality growing up as we had spent the last half of my teens, and the first half of my 20's together each and every day like we had been married."

Until now $4,972 increased of $25,000 goal. Fantastic Lakes Wrestling Association tributed him Twitter"We at GLWA are profoundly saddened to hear about the passing of Adam Bueller. The midwest lost a great man far too young now. We provide our condolences to his loved ones and friends and hope they find comfort in this challenging moment.

He wrote about his wellbeing battles on social networking and also posted regular videos on youtube.

Career
He's from Lewisburg, Ohio, Adam Bueller was educated by former TNA/IMPACT celebrity Shark Boy and made his wrestling debut in 2004. He got his start in the Indiana region, where he would relocate, working with Extreme Wrestling Federation (EWF) where he was originally called Sikness.

In 2007, he collaborated with Indiana's Underground Championship Wrestling (UCW), which soon became NWA Underground. The business went under many name changes through the years, to Pro Wrestling ZERO1 USA Underground (2012), Ultimate Championship Wrestling (2012-2013), and ultimately Pro Wrestling King (PWK), but Bueller remained a fixture in the company during his entire career, Based on Lastwordonpowrestling.

On June 17, Bueller confirmed on Facebook that the end was near, he wrote"I just got yet another update from my cancer doctor. It's not good. He explained my cancer has gotten out of control and there is nothing anybody can do for me besides keeping me comfortable. Sometime in the upcoming few days I'll be getting moved into a hospice in Valparaiso. They had me sign a Do Not Recussitate (sic) order because all it would do is prolong my distress. He explained at some point, likely within the next 7 days, I'm going to fall asleep and just not wake up. I am trying to remain optimistic, but they told me with complete certainty that I will die. I'm so sorry everyone. Thank you for having my back and sticking with me over the years. Unfortunately, it appears that this is it."

Son

Wife
His ex-fiancee name is Janine Topp and they met in 2005. They discuss a son called Camron.

Ex-Wife Janine Topp broke

Net Worth
He stands 6 feet tall and weighs about 70KG.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post