Jenna Marbles Is Quitting Youtube? Know The Reason

 Recently, Jenna announced she is stopping YouTube indefinitely, leaving fans completely at a loss for words, but after her death, the internet is calling other large YouTube names demanding responsibility.




In the video, she Jenna began by apologizing for past activities and demonstrated she'd be stepping away from creating content, she explained:"we are in a time where we are purging ourselves of everything and anything poisonous."

Later, in the movie, she said"I am not completely unproblematic, and I've tried my best to grow up and to be a better man." Jenna has been in Youtube for over 10 years revealed that she is happy to address the things she's been called out for in her past, stating,"What I need from
The people that I support and that I like is to get accountability and also to understand that I am supporting somebody whose morals and values align with my own."

Furthermore, she made many of her ancient'debatable' videos personal and addressed why she did this, adding,"I am sorry if some of the retains any nostalgia for you but I'm not attempting to put out negative things to the world." Afterward, added"If that is the case where folks will observe something and be offended now, I do not want it to exist. So I probably deleted lots of my previous articles because I simply don't want anyone to feel upset about anything. I don't need to donate to this."

Her movie titled"What Nicki Minaj desires in a Man" has also been put to personal which was published in 2011. In the movie, she impersonated Nicki Minaj by performing blackface. She confessed the now-private video was"incredibly mad and embarrassing" and even showed fans a snippet of the movie to bring awareness to this issue when they see screenshots about the
Internet.

Afterwards, Jenna addressed another problematic video from 2011 seeing a rap called"Bounce That D***" In which, Jenna mocks Asians, singing,"Hey ching chong ling wong shake your King Kong ding dong. This was racist. I am bad at rap tunes."

Additional in her following apology, Jenna dealt with a movie she posted in 2012 which came across as blatant slut-shaming, which she remembered as"the toughest year of her life" In her apology movie, Jenna tears up and stated"The only thing I'd like to convey is that I'm... I am just a person trying to browse the world exactly the same way that you are. So I do not always know what's right, what is wrong, what the truth is, and I'm just trying my best."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post