Anna Horford Wiki [Al Horford Sister], Bio, Age, Height, Boyfriend

 Anna Horford is the sister of Al Horford Who's a Dominican professional basketball player for the Philadelphia 76ers of the National Basketball Association (NBA).




Who's Anna Horford?

She is the Host of the Horford Happy Hour podcast, in which its a podcast that integrates two of Anna's favourite things: talking and drinking! Different topics will be discussed each week and each event is going to be paired with a different kind of wine or champagne that she can suggest to listeners.

Furthermore, the topics will range from social and sports media to social issues and pop culture. On Instagram she's 8k followers and on Twitter Anna has 25.4k followers and her bio reads"My SIBLINGS & I pictured above in case you're confused"

Anna Horford Finds It Strange That Sixers Benched Brother Al Horford.
Anna Horford, joined The Bell Ringer Podcast to preview the Sixers-Celtics series and she had a couple of ideas on the problem with her brother, she explained.

"Hopefully, you are going to see more of Al.. I thought that it was a really strange move for Brett Brown to bench Al.. He has not begun ever in his entire career and I know that they desired the bench to need to come in ardently so they added Al into the bench. I believe there have been some questionable decisions on how they are using him. Al is a major playoff player. He's not made the playoffs his entire career and everyone knows that is when he shines. So it is like continuous, stable during the entire year, but the playoffs come around and he turns into playoff Al.. He is on another level, basically and Philly ought to know better than anybody because he gave them a really hard time in the playoffs."

Away from the court, Sixers fans quickly grew impatient from the hop. And matters, based on Anna, never actually improved.

Horford laughed"I don't have the strongest connection, I guess, with Philly fans," and added,"I believe that they're really, really put off by the simple fact I do not publically criticize Boston and that I still like to see everyone flourish on that team. I like tweets how well the guys do and things but you can not blame me , I understand them."

Anna then said"It had been three great seasons (in Boston) and the town adopted our family so I believe that they do take the wrong way and they would kind of just like to see me fall the Celtics completely. However, you know, I'm not going to do that simply because a bunch of people that I don't know needs me to."

She is the girl of Tito Horford (Father) and Arelis Reynoso (Mother), she's four brothers Al Horford, Josh, Jon and Christian, and one sister called Maria.

Her father was a Bahamian immigrant, was recruited by Marian Christian High School at Houston, and attended Louisiana State and Miami and he played in the NBA and several more abroad.

On December 24, 2011, Al wed 2003 Miss Universe Amelia Vega at Santo Domingo and they discuss a son and daughter.

Al Horford is a five-time NBA All-Star and represents the Dominican Republic, nationwide team.

Height

She stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs about 59KG.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post