Christian Brueckner Wiki [Madeleine McCann Suspect], Bio, Age, Facts

 YBC Bam was 18 years old St. Louis-area Rapper he was shot dead on June 4th and his real name was Sean Williams. Southern Illinois hip-hop platform 619 Hip-Hop tweeted that he was shot dead in Granite City, Illinois.




His final Instagram post he shared was with his mother, the caption on the photo reads"I love you, baby boy! I'm going to truly miss my mini-me, my twin! A component of my is busted! #RIHBAM."

On his Instagram webpage he had over 30,000 followers and his moniker Alejandro Sosa was the title of among the antagonists from the 1983 movie, Scarface. He released a single album, Life of a Yungin', throughout his career.

The shooting happened at about 10:00 p.m from the Granite City on June 4. YBC Bam's final tweet came on June 3.

He had been in a relationship with his Girlfriend Ashaia Rivera and she paid tribute to the rapper on Instagram Story, she wrote.

"Y’all don't know him how I understand him and that he was just so f****n ideal in my eyes that I can't believe God let this occur. I am so mad and hurt. My blood is boiling I adore him so much this boy is my backbone/rod/best friend/first love and now I am made to let all that go. We close I can feel him he's besides me and I only feel his anger."

Later, she took to Twitter and composed"Ion does not have any heart. He understands he was my motivation & heart & I wish we could live our lives as we planned. I keep ranting since I wish I could only speak to him. I never imagined life without my baby. Im so mad."

On June 1st, he composed on Instagram"All the L shaped's a ni**a completed took all the pain that a ni**a done endured. Ion believes shit kould mend my heart LONGLIVEKSTATE."

On consumer composed on the Instagram article"who knew that he was gone , smh rip."

Then, in September he wrote about his Mom how supportive she had been in building his career, he wrote.

"This type of throwbakk pic just like 3 yrs back... But been flying and I just wana say I appreciate this woman alot, she done taught me so much and performed me so much. And the only thing that I wana do is jus make her happy. Ik I performed putchu thru a lot where it done changed u & that I dont ever need u to worry about anything or stressing over me but that lmk that u kare, & alot of mamas give up on they kids after so many occasions but u neva did. Ik that I kome off wrong alot and have alot of disrespectful ways that I want work on & I will. But I have alot of anger built inside me and everytime I see ur face it reminds me that its a larger image. You're among the most powerful females Ive ever seen. U & my granny I love you."

Some of the pople who Tributed to YBC Bam is basketball celebrity E.J. Liddell and the University of Kentucky basketball commit Cam'Ron Fletcher as well as rappers Zay Hilfigerrr along with St. Louis hip-hop star Luh Kel.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post