YBC Bam Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family

 YBC Bam has been 18 years old St. Louis-area Rapper that he had been shot dead on June 4th and his actual name was Sean Williams. Southern Illinois hip-hop system 619 Hip-Hop tweeted he was shot dead at Granite City, Illinois.




I am going to genuinely miss my mini-me, my twin! A component of my is busted! #RIHBAM."

On his Instagram webpage he'd over 30,000 followers along with his moniker Alejandro Sosa was the title of among the antagonists from the 1983 film, Scarface. He released a single record, Life of a Yungin', throughout his livelihood.

The shooting happened at about 10:00 p.m from the Granite City on June 4. YBC Bam's closing tweet came on June 3.

"Y’don't understand him how I understand him and that he was simply so f****n ideal in my eyes that I can not think God let this occur. I am so mad and hurt. My blood is boiling I adore him so much that this boy is my own backbone/rod/best friend/first adore and now I am made to let all that go. We close I can sense him he's besides me and I only feel his rage."

Afterwards, she chose to Twitter and composed"Ion does not have any heart. He understands he was my motivation & heart and that I wish we can live our own lives as we proposed. I keep ranting since I wish I could only speak to him. I never imagined life with no infant. Im so mad."

On June 1sthe composed on Instagram"Each of the L shaped's a ni**a completed took all of the pain that a ni**a completed suffered. Ion believes shit kould mend my heart LONGLIVEKSTATE."

On consumer composed on the Instagram article"who knew that he was gone , smh rip."

Thenin September he wrote concerning his Mom how supportive she had been in building his career,'' he composed.

"This type of throwbakk pic just like 3 yrs back... But been flying and I just wana say I love this girl alot, she performed taught me so much and performed me . Ik I performed putchu thru a lot where it done changed un & that I dont ever need u to be concerned about stressing or anything me but lmk that u kare, & alot of mamas give up on they children after so many occasions but u neva did. Ik that I kome off incorrect alot and have alot of disrespectful ways that I want work I will. You are among the most powerful females Ive ever seen. Un & my granny I adore you."

A number of the pople that Tributed to YBC Bam is basketball celebrity E.J. Liddell and the University of Kentucky basketball perpetrate Cam'Ron Fletcher also as rappers Zay Hilfigerrr along with St. Louis hip-hop celebrity Luh Kel.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post