Christine Galgano Wiki [NYPD Cop], Bio, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth

 Christine Galgano is NYPD Cop along with her sexy TikTok video lands her in hot water, she is a Bronx home cop and noticed wearing the top half of her police uniform and cowboy boots.




She left the TikTok movie of herself performing a parody of this'brand new boot goofin' skit out of Reno 911. The movie moved viral on social networking, reportedly landing Galgano in warm water with her superiors at the NYPD and it had been confirmed from the NYPD spokeswoman.

Curently, the video has been deleted and from the movie clip, Galgano is observed sporting the top half of her NYPD uniform along with a pair of booty shorts along with a cowboy boots since she channels the eccentric Lt Dangel. Dangel's recorded voice states as Galgano dances on the screen.

NYPD spokeswoman Sgt Jessica McRorie verified they have opened an investigation to Galgano's video. The policy says that any activity on private social media accounts that can be connected to a NYPD manhood"is a reflection on the Department as a whole."

Sgt. Jessica McRorie afterwards said,"The duty incident was investigated and handled by the officer commanding officer."

Age

On Instagram, she's 12.7k followers along with her bio reads"Fitness | Lupus Warrior | NY | CF-L1 | Team NutraBio | Kylo | Imagine Having a 6-Pack 30 Days Out Of Today! ."

Furthermore, she played the NYPD women's soccer team. Back in March Galgano revealed she had been diagnosed with COVID-19 and encouraged others to remain home to keep themselves protected from the virus.

On March 24th, she composed on Instagram"Hello IG Friends! My apologies for being so distant recently but I have been going through a good deal. And by that I mean I have been quite sick alongside my Mom. As of today, we both found out we tested positive for COVID-19. A lot of folks have asked me what this has been like dealing with lupus and exactly what my symptoms have been like throughout this whole ordeal so far. But on Friday the 13th when I got to work, I started undergoing pleurisy aka sharp pains in my lungs when I was breathing. This lasted up until the 19th when it got worse and I developed a slight cough and chest discomfort. On the 20th I developed intense full body aches in addition to everything, a sore throat, and a fever. This day all of the prior symptoms lasted with a splitting headache that has been so poor I couldn't even open my eyes and my eyes had been throbbing (that is the day that I have tested). As of today, the 23rd, I still have the sore throat, cough, headache, and chest discomfort when I take deep breaths but the entire body aches have subsided for now so I managed to escape bed longer and proceed. I have read many different stories which have stated that this has a fantastic prospect of getting very bad again so fingers crossed that it doesn't! Fortunately, I have been on plaquenil for 6 years for Lupus and have continued to take it while fighting this. This virus is NO JOKE. I can only describe it since the Flu X10 or the most painful Lupus Flare you have ever had. We need to keep each other safe. That is freaking miserable"


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post