Danny Tidwell Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Family

Danny Tidwell was created on August 1, 1984, also out of Norfolk, Virginia, Usa. He's an American singer best known because of its runner-up on Fox's next period of So You Think You Can Dance at 2007.




He passed away on March 6, 2020, in age 35 and his death was supported by his own brother Travis within an Instagram post.

Travis composed"My heart is broken. And all of us lost a present. I am not prepared. However, I never believe I'll be. Since I can not think that is real. I can not believe you are gone. You're my brother. You're my inspiration. I idolized you growing up"

"Wanted to dancing like you. I wish I could jump into your arms like we had to when we were children and onstage dance. We will all recall the joy and enthusiasm you attracted to everyone you came in contact through out your travels. A travel cut to brief. You're a legend"

I can not believe I am actually typing this. Please pray for my mother and my family in this challenging time."

According to the CBS News site, Tidwell was residing in Nyc in the time of his appearance on the series.

He began his dance career as a kid and concentrates on jazz before shifting to ballet whilst attending Kirov Academy of Ballet in age fifteen. He then started working for American Ballet Theatre and in his profession, he played the functions of famous choreographers, such as Debbie Allen, William Forsythe, and Mia Michaels.

In 2007, Danny competed to the series"So You Think You Can Dance?" And completed since the runner-up on this series. But on the series, Danny was criticized because of his attitude.

Before, in 2010 he transferred to Norway to combine with the Norway National Ballet. Aside from this"So You Think You Can Dance," he won a silver medal in the USA International Ballet Competition in 2002 and played with the American Ballet Theatre.

Just how old was Danny Tidwell? He had been born August 1, 1984, also out of Norfolk, Virginia, the USA and that he was 35 years old throughout his passing. His mum is an operator and owner of this Denise Wall's Dance Energy and there's very little information abut his dad.

Travis Wall is the brother of Danny and he's also an American dancer, dance teacher, and choreographer specializing in modern dance and jazz dancing.

Estimated Net Worth of him is 450K USD as of 2020. He stands 5 ft 10 inch tall and weighs about 79KG.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post