Jimi Ono Wiki [Melissa Lingafelt], Biography, Age, Height, Net Worth

 Jimi Ono aka Melissa Lingafelt was born on December 20, 1989, also out of North Carolin, USA. She's a Musician, American beauty pageant titleholder, Model, Singer, Songwriter, and Voice Actor.




In the middle of August, she alleged that her Ex-Boyfriend Drake Bell of abusing her TikTok movie on Wednesday, at the video she explained:"First off I want to begin by saying, I don't care if anyone believes me, as this is my story and my entire life, and something that I went through."

"It was not until recently that I realized that abuse isn't something that all women must go through." Watch the video below.

This is my truth. It is my hope that this message reaches young girls, and that no one must go by what I did.

♬ original sound -- jimiono

What's more, in the video, she explained she started dating Drake at age 16 and proceeded with him. But after a year she explained the verbal abuse started. Jimi said, Quote"And when I state verbal abuse, imagine the worst type of verbal abuse you could ever imagine, which was what I got."

Jimi revealed verbal abuse turned into physical and hitting, she said. At one stage during his relationship, Drake dragged her down some stairs in their house and their relationship lasted from August 2006 to February 2009.

Afterwards, she chose to Instagram stories and wrote"Everybody who knows me and has been a buddy of mine for the last 15 years, know all too well of this misuse that Drake Bell put me through. I have so many witnesses, I have Photos, it was life," she explained.

She added," In case you don't believe me, it's clear to me what kind of person you're, and I do not want that on my side. Nobody needs focus from abuse!!!!! ."

"I trust this gives girls the strength to come out in their experiences with him because I know for a fact he has countless victims." What's more, Jimi stated"I do not even need to enter the underage girl's item," and"I mean I shall, but I'm scared."

Afterward, she uploaded two more videos on TikTok which reveals the screenshot of others posting their story.

Drake told People,"Never mistreated my ex-girlfriend or did so a number of the other things Melissa falsely claimed on her TikTok video" Afterwards, he added"As our relationship ended more than a decade ago we, unfortunately, both called each other terrible names, as frequently happens when couples are dividing. But that's it."

Thenhe told the book that year Jimi achieved to him for financial aid,"I don't know if the current behavior is some sort of misguided quest for more money or attention. But I can't and won't allow these offensive and defamatory allegations to proceed unchallenged and I am reviewing my legal choices."

Who is Jimi Ono aka Melissa Lingafelt?

She is a former American beauty pageant titleholder and won the Miss North Carolina Teen USA pageant in 2006, also finished as runner up in the Miss Teen USA 2006 pageant.

Additionally, She's a Musician, Singer, Songwriter, and Voice Actor. Jimi is the best to know for her part in the movie such as College (2008), The Miss Teen USA Pageant (2006), and Drake Bell I know (2006).

As a model, she functioned as a Ford Model with Robert Black Agency. Speaking about her singing career, she's published tunes such as I'm Alright, 123, Losing Feeling, R.I.P., Baby Goat, Too Much, Pesos, Tik Tok, No Difference, Go Steady, and Hopelessly Devoted.

Age

How old is she? She was born on December 20, 1989, and from North Carolin, USA, she's 31 years old as of 2020.

But, we have less information about her father, mother, and sisters. On Instagram, she's 6.9k her bio reads"Killjoy 2020."

Net Worth

Estimated Net Worth of her is USD 700K as of 2020. She stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 54KG.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post