Noel Fisher [Detail] Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, Family, Girlfriend

 Noel Fisher aka Detail is an American record producer, rapper, and singer from Detroit, Michigan.

On Wednesday, he was detained by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department following 15 sexual assault charges and five separate felony assault charges were filed against him five days earlier.


Curently, he is being held on bail of $6.3 million. Detail was arrested for events that happened between 2010 and 2018. Before, in 2011 he was accused of Sexual Assault and accused of holding a woman against her will and sexually assaulting her following a pre-Grammy celebration at his house in Canyon Country, California.

According to the origin, the girl was a catering assistant and has been hired to provide food to the celebration. TMZ reported that she stated that after rebuffing Fisher's advances, he"ripped off her garments, locked her to a room and then raped her," and she then stated that she escaped, told authorities, and submitted to a rape evaluation.

Afterwards, in 2018 another woman called Kristina Buch filed a lawsuit against Fisher alleging sexual attack, where Kristina Buch is a model and aspiring singer, alleged he raped her in Miami through a recording session, then compelled her to have sex in front of others.

What's more, Peyton Ackley accused the Music Producer of forcing her to have sex with him in front of somebody else and forcing her to record him having sex with Kristina. According to the Associated Press, Buch won her $15 million lawsuits in a default judgment since Fisher and his lawyer did not respond to court summons or document any records.

Recently, popular female celebrities Jessica Reyes, Bebe Rhexa, and Tinashe reported that they felt uncomfortable during recording sessions together with Fisher and encouraged the women making accusations .

Rexha tweeted year:"He tried to do exactly the identical thing to me when I was a new artist. Glad these women came out. It is scary. He tried to with me, but I ran out of the studio. Karma is a bitch." Afterwards, Tinashe took to her Instagram to remark on Rexha's article, saying,"The single session I've been into this day where I left because of being soooo uncomfortable. Glad he's being exposed for the f--ing creep he is."

Singer-songwriter Neisha Neshae also shared her trauma concerning Detail. The"On The Cloud" recording artist composed in a caption on Okayplayer:"Y’remember when I went to work with Detail in LA. (Mind you my team of 4 guys was there with me.) I had been there for 12 hours, I listed 9 records he composed. I haven't heard or seen (even) among those tunes. Also, but he DID also come into the booth while I was WORKING, touching on me trying to convince me to maintain working amidst that. ... I didn't know what to do, I did not know what to say... I had been suspended & hurt... and I was sicker I never got my own songs. . Probably because I didn't throw my p--. That I ai not never needed to do to get where I am."

Career

He is an American record producer, rapper and singer, Detail is ideal to know for producing several hit singles, such as"Sexy May I" by Ray J,"I am Thus Paid" by Akon,"How to Love" by Lil Wayne,"Drunk in Love" and"711" by Beyoncé,"We Dem Boyz" by Wiz Khalifa.

The release of the song generated a strain between Fisher and Atlanta rapper Future.

He started his career as a producer in 2005 and teamed up with American R&B singer Ray J to create the majority of his third album Raydiation.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post