Aunt Amanda Wiki, Bio, Net Worth Age, Height, Husband

 Aunt Amanda aka AmandaLee Fago has 2.6 Million followers on TikTok and her bio reads"A Queen, Mom & ur favourite Tiktok Aunt."




Recently, she attended a party in which Amanda endorsed Donald Trump, since some of her TikTok fans are not happy with her. What's more, Aunt Amanda has been canceled by her own TikTok lovers for live-streaming at a party celebrating Donald Trump.

With the election result coming nearer and Joe Biden inching towards success fans needed her most, but a few of her supporters are turned from her later she live-streamed from a MAGA 2020 celebration, endorsing Donald Trump.

Aunt uploaded a video on Twitter, where she has been seen with the folks and the guest wearing outfits with Trump's logo on, and the area was full of Trump banners. Before, she told her supporters she was not likely to cast a vote but on November 3rd, Amanda said she chose to cast a ballot.

She uploaded a movie on TikTok and captioned"Let's not teach our upcoming generation how to despise ppl generally for their differences. In the event that you had anxiety about today u r not alone"

@amandaleefago
Let's not teach our future creation the way to hate ppl in general due to their differences If you had anxiety about today u r not independently

♬ original audio -- AmandaLee Fago

Who's Aunt Amanda?

She's a TikTok Star, Social Media Personality, and Nurse, she boasts 2.6 Million followers with 100 Million likes on TikTok.

Aunt is from New Jersey and rose to fame by TikTok because of her character, Advice, and Food recipes. In fact, Aunt Amanda is a Nurse but makes a movie on TikTok within her spare time, she started her TikTok account in June 2017.

Amanda has a massive social networking reach and advocate for body positivity. In a meeting with SI Live, she said"I frankly joined TikTok I had been in a point in my life with my child if he had a great deal of health health difficulties and I was just looking for a vice just for a moment to take my mind off things"

Then, Amanda explained to the same book"Once I came across TikTok and saw all these funny videos, I thought to myself,'I could do this, I'm funny and I could eat, ya know? So I just started doing it. It became an outlet for me to channel my own pain into humor."

Other than this, Amanda also uploads food videos and gained enormous followers by doing this, one of her more popular videos is that she showed her creating a bottle for her son, that was 15 months old at the time however she obtained some haterade online since it was"controversial to present your 1-year-old kid a bottle"

Amanda videos comprise eating meals with her hands and topping her mother-in-law Filomena's chicken cutlets with a variety of sauces and a lot more. In an interview with SiLive Amanda stated"I'd never encourage a diet; I encourage picking a lifestyle that is suitable for you," she explained. "I know what works for me since I have gotten bloodwork done and spoke it with caregivers. However, I need my followers to stay with what works for them."

How old is Aunt Amanda? She was born on May 18, 1988, also out of Staten Island, NY, USA, she's 32 years old at 2020.

On Instagram, she boasts 56.7k followers throughout the time of composing.

Husband

She is married to Joseph Fago who is a Songwriter and Videogamer, the duo shares a son named Dylan.

Amanda quite often shares her Husband and Son's image on her Instagram.

Net Worth

She stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 51KG.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post